CT Angiogram In India Package Details
|Cost Of CT Angiogram In India $250 USD *
* this is an approximate cost and may vary depending on the condition of the patient.
Stay In Hospital : NA
Post Discharge Stay in India : NA
Success Rate of Coronary Angiography in India : 100%
CT Angiogram Package Inclusions :
Besides the above mentioned package inclusions , the CT Angiogram package will generally also include the medications if otherwise indicated in the final treatment in India plan that Medicure Team will share with you.
NOTE: Kindly share your medical reports for a detailed diagnosis by our doctors.
Why undertake your CT Angiogram in India
Because we have the right expertise and knowledge of organizing medical travel tours for clients from across the globe. We have have been serving our clients with full dedication and sincerity. We are proud to work with the best internationally certified hospitals and doctors which enable us to to give you high quality treatments at very affordable prices in India. We have facilitated over 1200+ patients from across the globe with high quality and exceptional services. Out medical tour to India is budget friendly and takes care of all your requirements. We provide a very affordable low cost CT Angiogram in India at top cardiac hospitals in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai etc. Not only is the CT Angiogram price in India the cheapest in the world but also has the best success rate among all the countries.
Medicure Assist in alliance with various top cardiac hospitals in India provides the best heart surgery packages with top cardiac surgeons of India giving you an exceptionally all rounded best medical tour experience. If you need more information about CT Angiogram price in India or different 64 128 Slice CT Angiogram packages available feel free to call us or email us your query.
India has some of the best hospitals for Angiography that conduct these surgeries highly affordable price. Cost of CT Angiogram in India is the lowest in the world. Backed by top cardiac surgeons and latest medical technologies the success rate of CT Angiogram is extremely good. There are various 64 128 Slice CT Angiogram packages available to the patients who need to undergo this surgery.
64/128 slice CT Angiogram heart scan In India
Computed tomography (CT) is a noninvasive imaging technology that provides detailed pictures of organs and tissues inside the body. Cardiac CT angiography imaging focuses on the heart and its surrounding blood vessels. Physicians use these images to help diagnose coronary artery disease, or heart artery blockages, and to estimate your future risk of having a heart attack. Cardiac CT can help doctors treat heart disease and determine if current treatments are effective. In some cases, CT angiography may prevent the need for more invasive tests.
How Faster CT Angiogram Scan Provides Benefits
Less invasive and more patient-friendly than catheter angiography, CT Angiogram provides a complete examination of the heart and coronary arteries in under one hour. These images are similar to those obtained in a hospital setting by traditional, invasive, cardiac catheterization, providing remarkable image quality. The Coronary CT angiogram will accurately define plaque within the coronary arteries, reliably detailing the presence of even mild coronary artery disease (coronary atherosclerosis). In addition, ejection fraction is calculated. This describes the strength of the heart’s main pumping chamber, the left ventricle.
While catheter angiography remains the gold standard for diagnosis of coronary arterial disease and is a necessary prelude to arterial intervention (stent, balloon, etc), it requires hospitalization, placement of a catheter into an artery, and post-procedural recovery. For many patients, 64-Slice CT angiography eliminates the need for invasive coronary angiography and together with a calcium score is highly predictive of patient outcomes.
- 64-Slice CT imaging allows for the convenient and non-invasive diagnosis and screening of coronary disease (heart blockages).
- Coronary CT imaging answers the question, “Do I have heart disease” in one painless, rapid exam.
- A screening examination does not require a doctor’s order. Results are communicated directly to you. If needed, a recommendation will be made for further physician follow-up.
- Your scans are read and interpreted by both a board-certified cardiologist and a radiologist.
- For patients requiring further consultation, HCCI cardiologists are available on-site.
- Fast scanning times and an open tube allow for comfort even in patients concerned about claustrophobia.
- Following the study, normal activities can be resumed immediately, including driving.
How will 64/128 slice CT Angiogram heart scan be done:
The procedure begins by starting an intravenous line (IV) in a vein, usually in the arm, through which the contrast agent is administered. Often, beta-blockers are given orally and sometimes intravenously, to lower the heart rate and optimize image quality. The individual lies comfortably on the CT scanning table, and may experience a brief warming sensation as the contrast agent enters the body. The procedure itself lasts only minutes. Our 64-Slice CT imaging technology is designed to optimally reduce the dose of radiation administered.
The IV is then removed and the patient can resume normal activities. The images are reviewed and processed so they can be analyzed three dimensionally using specialized software and computer workstations. Our physicians review the images by creating life-like anatomical displays. A detailed report is sent promptly to your physician. Printed images and CDs of the digital data are available to patients upon request.
Who needs 64/128 slice CT Angiogram heart scan :
Your doctor would advise you suitably.
In general, 64/128 slice CT Angiogram in India is best suited for patients with atypical on non-cardiac chest pain or for them who are undergoing ECG tests and for people with one or more of the following risk factors:
- High Cholesterol/Blood Pressure/Diabetes
- Family history of cardiac diseases
- Sedentary Lifestyle
- CT Angio will be useful for pre-employment and pre-insurance checks also.
How 64/128 slice CT Angiogram is beneficial to you?
- It is non-invasive and does not require any hospitalization
- It is simple, painless and super fast (just under 1 minute to scan the whole body) and hence it reduces discomfort normally faced during conventional diagnostic procedures
- The shorter scan time promotes comfortable breath holding, thus making this procedure ideal for people of all ages.
- If you are in high-risk category, CT Angio scanning can identify deposits on the walls of the heart blood vessels and indicate your vulnerability to cardiac diseases.
- For patients with confirmed cardiac ailments, CT Angio scanning can help periodically monitor the status of blood vessels without resorting to invasive procedures.
- In case of non-cardiac chest pain, CT Angio can detect any other abnormality / body condition causing the pain to facilitate timely and appropriate treatment.