The Novalis Tx is a robust radiosurgery program which provides a flexible yet combined usage of this innovative system for treating complex tumours as well as other anatomical targets in a patient. The Novalis Tx Radiosurgery system which is a highly advanced radiosurgery system provides state of the art, noninvasive therapy to get many other tumor states which are highly devastating along with tumour malignancies, without any need for traditional open invasive surgery and also without damaging nearby healthy cells that line the tumor cells.
Novalis Tx Radiosurgery is outfitted with Varians RapidArc radiosurgery technology for tumor treatment. The Novalis Tx Radiosurgery platform comprises three imaging methods for pinpointing the tumor and placing the individual tumor with high-precision – an Onboard Imaging apparatus (OBI), ExacTrac space-centered image-guidance program gives continuous imaging during radiotherapy to identify motion and help automatic alterations in-patient placement in six different measurements, and digital portal imaging device (EPID). These Novalis Tx Radiosurgery systems enable safety while empowering physicians to condense greater, more efficient dosages on tumors of surrounding cells without any impact on the healthy tissues.
The Novalis Tx Radiosurgery program provides a noninvasive, formed-ray cancer therapy that requires only a few minutes compared to conventional radiosurgery. Novalis Tx radiosurgery treats cancer as well as non-malignant conditions in a tumor patient with one of a kind formed-ray technologies. The Formation of the ray and specific targeting to a patient’s tumor guarantees that healthy tumor cells are shielded, while the most effective therapy dose is sent to the tumor tissues.
Advantages of a Novalis Tx Radiosurgery System over conventional radiosurgery systems
As among the very innovative cancer treatment possibilities, Novalis Tx radiosurgery is transforming the face of cancer cure, and has assisted a large number of men and women in continuing to attend work, spending some time with relatives and buddies, and participate in their own preferred tasks, all while battling cancer. Novalis Tx Radiosurgery signifies a new standard in radiosurgery based treatment of cancer, providing state-of-the-art systems that provide exceptionally accurate, cancer treatment that is fast and highly effective.
1. High Precision
- – Novalis Tx Radiosurgery approach is such that the radiation beam is made to coincide with the precise shape of sore or the tumor, thus making sure that only proper and recommended dosage of high-energy radiation is sent to the tumor.
- – Novalis Tx Radiosurgery Guards the healthy tissues without affecting these tissues during the radiotherapy
- – Adapts the radiation according to body motions and respiration of a patient to keep a precise, full and secure dosage delivery with no discomfort to the patient.
2. Versatile & Flexible
- – Novalis Tx Radiosurgery uses an extensive array of therapy methods, ensuring you get the most effective therapy for the your own instance. Additional devices are restricted to just one therapy method.
- – Provides the highest dosage penetration in the industry, penetrating further and deeper to treat tumors formerly considered un treatable and out of reach.
- – Gives hope to patients for whom surgery was not a choice and individuals with other medical problems.
3. Quick and Fast
- – Provides therapy in as tiny as 15-20 minutes in comparison to additional other radiosurgery treatments that are longer and slower, supplying a much more comfortable therapy session.
- – Decreases the chance of tumor or human anatomy movements causing issues, making sure therapy is targeted using the highest precision that is possible.
- – Provides one-time treatment option or more than one session based on your physician’s advice for therapy.
4. Pure Noninvasive Radiosurgery
- – Frameless Novalis Tx Radiosurgery provides you with a convenient and noninvasive option to other systems-which need immobilization using a head band that connects to the cranium. This ensures a comfortable and painless radiotherapy session
Q.How does Novalis Tx Radiosurgery operates?
Novalis Tx Radiosurgery System is made up of high tech radiation delivery method driven by advanced, state-of-the-art image-guidance and movement direction software. All through Tx radiation periods, you lay on a therapy table while the device moves – without pressing you – managing all sections of the tumour. Novalis Tx Radiosurgery is able to to “shape” rays columns it offers to fit the contour of the tumour. Tumour cells are killed by the accumulative dosage of radiation while minimizing exposure. The treatments varies with respect to area, the tumour size and contour. Generally, just one to five everyday periods are needed.
Q.What is the edge of Novalis radiosurgery over additional radiosurgery methods for tumor treatment?
Additional radiosurgery techniques use annular columns of radiation to treat lesions and cancers. Therefore their precise form is fully conformed to by the ring-shaped serving can but many tumors are unusual in form. Novalis Tx Radiosurgery designs the beam in such a way just to lesion or a patient’s tumor, while at the same time making sure that healthy cells are shielded, the most effective therapy dose is sent. Rays ray additionally accommodates to body motions and the patient’s respiration to always keep precise, full and secure therapy. Remedies are not slow, lasting just few minutes, as well as the individual wears a frame-less custom- head as an alternative to an obtrusive mind band.
Radiation effects on lesions and tumors?
Radiation and Novalis Tx Radiosurgery use high energy therapy columns to provide the dosage that is recommended right to tumor tissues, making them perish. Treatment outcomes, observable on follow up tests, might contain shrinking of no additional tumor development or a tumor. Because assimilation and mobile damage of the tissues inside a patient’s program may be drawn-out process, it could take as much as half a year prior to the result of the remedy could be ascertained.
Q.What is the difference between stereotactic radiation therapy and Novalis Tx Radiosurgery ?
Radiation therapy of a tumour may be used using a higher dose of radiation, also called stereotactic radiosurgery within a treatment, or in some treatments over a time period, identified as fractionated radiation therapy. The radiation is provided in smaller quantities, although fractionated radiation therapy affects are comparable to total amounts of radiation as Novalis Tx Radiosurgery.
Stereotactic radiotherapy enables the healthier cells to recuperate prior to another therapy program in the effect of rays. Novalis Tx Radiosurgery remedies and provides both stereotactic radiosurgery and fractionated radiation therapy. Unlike other methods Novalis Tx Radiosurgery gives an extremely large number of fragments, which, various studies show, are necessary to find the best treatment of some tumors, and the same time shielding cells that are healthy. That is especially true for tumors near even nerves, as well as better therapy results can be provided by this capability to distribute this radiosurgery over enough fragments and maintain the patient’s hearing capability. Your physicians will recommend the method most suitable for you personally, with respect to location as well as the dimensions of your tumor.
Get certified CERTIFIED WORLD’s LOWEST Novalis Tx Radiosurgery PACKAGES IN INDIA – Surgery is done in India at a fraction of cost with savings of over 75% compared to similar Novalis Tx Radiosurgery done in other parts of the world. Medicure Assist affiliated certified World class hospitals in India provide an expert medical opinion from experienced surgeons and accompanying medical tour package cost which includes stay in hospital in a private deluxe room where the patient’s companion can also stay along with the surgeon’s fee, consumables, medicines and nursing care, patient’s food and airport pick up & drop and translation services if required by the patient etc.
Please scan and email your medical reports and images to us to avail this facility. We shall get back you with a Free, No Obligation Expert Medical Opinion from India’s leading Specialist Doctors.