Urology is a surgical and medical specialty that manages urinary tracts of males and women, as well as the reproductive system of men. Hospitals possess a number of the best urologists that have invaluable experience to identify, treat patients with problems. The organs covered by urology include the kidneys, suprarenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, as well as the male reproductive organs (testicles, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles and prostate).
Joining the most recent top notch systems using the therapeutic touch of fingers that are seasoned, Medicure Assist affilated Hospitals provide the most effective -in-course patient-care in your reach. Pain-free processes, guaranteed successful rate that compares together with the finest such facilities On the Planet as well as help.
Minimally-Invasive Operations for Kidney Stones- No slashes, No discomfort, No Blood loss
- HOLEP : Holmium Laser Enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP) is a contemporary option to to the conventional Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP) means of bladder outflow obstruction due to BPH. It takes a short time of an anaesthetic and hospitalisation. A catheter (a pipe which drains the kidney) is additionally desired for 1-2 times before the pee opens. Individuals are guided to prevent straining or heavy-lifting for one month following the surgical procedure also to consider life gently.
- TURP : Transurethral resection of the prostate (usually called a TURP,plural TURPs, and seldom as a transurethral prostatic resection, TUPR) is a urological procedure. It’s employed to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). As the title suggests, it’s done removing tissue and by imaging the prostate. That is regarded as the best therapy for BPH. This process is performed with general or spinal anesthetic. Following the surgery is complete, drain and a double lumen catheter is placed to irrigate the bladder. The net result is considered outstanding for 80-90% of BPH patients. Read More Here
- Uro-oncology, top notch therapy for cancer of Kidney, Kidney stone removal and Prostate cancer treatments.
What is kidney stone ?
As calculi are solidified, a stone also also known as. A rock may remain in the kidney or travel down the urinary-tract. Stones vary in size. A small stone may pass by itself, creating no discomfort or little. A larger stone may get stuck over the urinary-tract and will obstruct the flow of urine, causing hemorrhage or intense discomfort.
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL) Surgical Procedure
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy, or PCNL, is a process of removing moderate-size or kidney stones that are bigger with a nephroscope passed to the kidney by means of a course produced in the individual ‘s right back in the individual ‘s urinary-tract. This process utilizes an ultra-sonic probe to split up stones that are big and suck it away. This process is normally done under spinal anesthesia or general anaesthesia.
In percutaneous the surgeon creates a tiny cut and after that places a tube in a probe through the pipe as well as your kidney to get rid of the rocks.
Through the pipe, the surgeon removes the rock in nephrolithotomy. In nephrolithotripsy, she or he smashes upward the rock and then removes the pieces of the rock through the pipe. The point of PCNL is blockage of the urinary-tract or removing renal calculi so that you can alleviate discomfort, hemorrhage in to, and urinary-tract infections caused by obstructions.
Why is Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL) Required ?
While the many little kidney stones may be medicated utilizing the shockwave device (Lithotriptor), big rocks will not be appropriate with this type of remedies and demand removing with an operating telescope (PCNL).
There are several other scenarios where stones that are comparatively little may need operative therapy as an alternative to Lithotripsy, as an example in the event the rock is not easy to determine on xray or if it’s very challenging. They nevertheless need treatment, as we understand that when remaining un-treated sufferers sooner or later encounter problems, also if signs are not caused by substantial kidney stones.
To assist the urologist to make a decision as to what’s the most effective treatment for the kidney rocks, e-rays may have already been required and these may have already been examined by means of a-team of urologists and radiologists (xray physicians). Your situation may have already been discussed to make sure there’s common agreement that operation is the right type of therapy for the rock(s).
Benefits of Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy PCNL Surgery
- Enables complex or big kidney stones to be medicated in a minimally-invasive way, where previously this could have required a big skin cut and open surgery.
- Clinic stay is 3-4 times, and from hospital recuperation period is not considerably longer than conventional available surgery.
- Half the requirement of medicine is required.
- More successful kidney stone removal record
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL) Surgery cost in India: $2500 USD
Hospital stay for : 4 Days
PLEASE NOTE : The above mentioned treatment Estimate Costs includes stay of patient in a Private Deluxe Room where the patient’s attendant can also stay, cost of surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care and even includes home food and Airport Pick & Drop. A More accurate treatment cost estimate can be provided if complete medical reports are emailed to us or after the patient is examined by doctors at hospital in India post arrival and investigative medical tests are done after admission.
Please scan and email your medical reports and images to us to avail this facility. We shall get back you with a Free, No Obligation Expert Medical Opinion from India’s leading Specialist Doctors.